Common web design topics include individuals, food, companies, schools, tourism, e-commerce, pets, electrical appliances, tea, home, hotels, dance, animation, stars, clothing, sports, cosmetics, logistics, environmental protection, books, wedding dress, military, games, festivals, smoking cessation, movies, photography, culture, hometown, flowers, gifts Car, other web design topics, A + level homework, can meet the web design needs of College Students' Web homework, and those who like can be downloaded!
>>> 🍅 Click to enter 🍅 >>> Source code of 500 HTML final assignments
🍅 HTML final assignment column
🍅 Author blog home page
1. Near the end of the term, you are still designing your final homework for HTML web pages. Do you feel the teacher's homework requirements are great? Can't you start HTML web page homework? The total number of pages required is too much?
2. No suitable template? And so on. The problems you want to solve can basically meet your needs in this blog post~
3. Original HTML+CSS+JS page design, web college students' web design homework source code, this is a good web page production, the picture is smart, and is very suitable for beginners to learn and use.
Introduction to works
1. Introduction to web works: HTML final college students' web design homework A + level, you can download what you like, and the article page supports mobile PC responsive layout. Including: home page, about us, login and registration, A total of 4 pages.
2. Web page work editing: this work is the subject of web page design for students' final homework, and the code is simple student level html+css layout. After downloading the work, you can use any HTML editing software (for example, any HTML software such as DW, HBuilder, Notepad, vscade, Sublime, Webstorm, Notepad + +) to edit and modify the web page).
3. Layout of web works: the overall layout of the web page is responsive layout, LOGO, navigation and main content layout. There are many layouts of sub pages. The contents of interests and hobbies use the picture list layout. The score page inserts a table. Contact us to set the left alignment using the picture alignment.
1, Work display
2, File directory
3, Code implementation
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> <link href="css/style.css" rel="stylesheet" /> <title>OFO</title> </head> <body> <div class="con"> <div class="head"> <div class="logo"> <h1>ofo Xiao Huang bicycle</h1> </div> <div class="nav"> <ul> <li> <a href="index.htm">home page</a></li> <li> <a href="page1.htm">Memorabilia</a> </li> <li><a href="page2.htm">Historical development</a></li> <li><a href="page3.htm">About us</a></li> <li><a href="dl.htm">Sign in</a></li> </ul> </ul> </div> <div class="clear"></div> </div> <div class="clear"></div> <div class="clear"></div> <div class="main"> <div label-module="para-title"> <div class="lunbo"><a href="#"><img src="images/d1.jpg" width="1024"/></a></div> </div> <div label-module="para" class="me"> <img src="images/q11.jpg" width="300" height="300" /> <form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action=""> <p>lastname Name: <label for="textfield"></label> <input type="text" name="textfield" id="textfield" /> </p> <p>user name: <label for="username"></label> <input type="text" name="username" id="username" /> </p> <p>dense Code: <label for="pwd"></label> <input type="text" name="pwd" id="pwd" /> </p> <p> <input type="submit" name="button" id="button" value="Sign in" /> </p> </form> <br /> </div><div> </div> </div> <div class="clear"></div> <div class="foot"> <p>OFO</p> <p>All Rights Reserved</p> </div> <div class="clear"></div> </div> </body> </html>
4, web front end (learning materials)
A complete set of web front-end zero foundation - Introduction to advanced (Video + source code + development software + learning materials + interview questions) (Tutorial)
5, Source code acquisition
❉ 1. See here, with the support of [praise + praise + collection] three companies, your "praise, praise and collection" is the driving force of my creation.
❉ 2. Pay attention to me ~ take you to learn every day: various front-end plug-ins, Tanabata confession web page production, 3D cool effect, picture display, text effect, whole station template, college student graduation HTML template, web final assignment template, etc! "Before and after developers, discuss front-end, JAVA and Node knowledge together and learn from each other"!
❉ 3. You can learn from each other about the above contents and technical issues. You can use the web front-end diary on V Xinggong Z > > > 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 Get more source code 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 !
6, More source code
🍅 500 sets of HTML final assignment presentation address
🍅 150 sets of ecarts big data demo address