1, Two installation methods (direct download method and terminal command line installation method)
2, Two pits and pit filling method
1, Two installation methods
Direct download method
1. Baidu searches "Sogou input method" to enter the official website
2. Download the 64bit version directly
3. Download the corresponding installation package to the Downloads folder of Linux according to the number of bits of Ubuntu
(viewing method: enter sudo uname --m on the terminal)
4. Double click the installation package * * *. deb file and install it
After the installation is successful, you can see that the install button changes to the remove button
If it is not installed, it means that pit 1 is encountered. Please manually jump to "Pit 1" later
5. Open the System Settings button in the upper right corner of the desktop and click "System Settings..."
(or enter unity control center in the command line terminal to open System Settings.)
6. Click "Language Support"
7. Change the position of "Keyboard input method system" to fcitx, and then close the page
8. Open the system setting button in the upper right corner of the desktop and click "Log out..."
After restarting Ubuntu, you can see the Sogou input method in the "language bar" drop-down menu.
If you don't see the description and encounter Pit 2, please manually jump to "pit 2" later
Terminal command line installation method
1. Input the following two lines of commands at the terminal according to the number of bits of your own system
//32 bit wget "http://pinyin.sogou.com/linux/download.php?f=linux&bit=32" -O "sougou_32.deb" sudo dpkg -i sougou_32.deb //64 bit wget "http://pinyin.sogou.com/linux/download.php?f=linux&bit=64" -O "sougou_64.deb" sudo dpkg -i sougou_64.deb
2. If successful, jump to the previous "direct download method - step 5" and execute downward
If unsuccessful, the following dependency problems may occur
Unpacking sogoupinyin (2.2.0.0108) over (2.2.0.0108) ... dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of sogoupinyin: sogoupinyin depends on fcitx (>= 1:18.104.22.168-3~); however: Package fcitx is not installed. sogoupinyin depends on fcitx-frontend-gtk2; however: Package fcitx-frontend-gtk2 is not installed. sogoupinyin depends on fcitx-frontend-gtk3; however: Package fcitx-frontend-gtk3 is not installed. sogoupinyin depends on fcitx-frontend-qt4; however: Package fcitx-frontend-qt4 is not installed. sogoupinyin depends on libfcitx-qt0 | fcitx-libs-qt; however: Package libfcitx-qt0 is not installed. Package fcitx-libs-qt is not installed. sogoupinyin depends on fcitx-module-kimpanel; however: Package fcitx-module-kimpanel is not installed. sogoupinyin depends on libopencc2 | libopencc1; however: Package libopencc2 is not installed. Package libopencc1 is not installed. sogoupinyin depends on fcitx-libs (>= 4.2.7); however: Package fcitx-libs is not installed. sogoupinyin depends on libqtwebkit4 (>= 2.1.0~2011week13); however: Package libqtwe dpkg: error processing package sogoupinyin (--install): dependency problems - leaving unconfigured Processing triggers for mime-support (3.59ubuntu1) ... Processing triggers for libglib2.0-0:amd64 (2.48.2-0ubuntu4.1) ... No such key 'Gtk/IMModule' in schema 'org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.xsettings' as specified in override file '/usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas/50_sogoupinyin.gschema.override'; ignoring override for this key. Processing triggers for gnome-menus (3.13.3-6ubuntu3.1) ... Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils (0.22-1ubuntu5.2) ... Processing triggers for bamfdaemon (0.5.3~bzr0+16.04.20180209-0ubuntu1) ... Rebuilding /usr/share/applications/bamf-2.index... Processing triggers for shared-mime-info (1.5-2ubuntu0.2) ... Processing triggers for hicolor-icon-theme (0.15-0ubuntu1.1) ... Errors were encountered
This means "pit one"
2, Two pits and pit filling method
Pit one solution
Execute the following statement
sudo apt-get install -f
Then install the software again
Pit II solution
1. After a series of operations, a keyboard symbol appears in the upper right corner of the system desktop. Click it to display the drop-down menu
2. Click the "configuration" menu to pop up the following figure (you can also directly use the fcitx-config-gtk3 command in the command line terminal to open the following layout):
3. Click the plus sign in the figure above to pop up the following page
4. Remove the check mark in front of "Only Show Current Language" in the above figure, and then enter sogou in the "Search Input Method" box to display sogou Pinyin in the above input method list, as shown below:
5. Click OK and the pit filling is completed!
The installation of personal photo only meets the first pit.
Really, ibus input method is a real pit, Ubuntu frequently missing input method!!