Add Split Line to RecyclerView
Since RecyclerView does not support properties such as divider s, we need to implement them ourselves.
1. Set margin for Item layout to implement
2. Free to draw split lines
There is a second major implementation here
Create Class Inheritance and RecyclerView.ItemDecoration
public class MyItemDeco ...
Posted on Sun, 17 May 2020 13:24:39 -0400 by LuAn
Mr. Meng: The Stack Overflow Flutter Question - Issue 1, which was shared a month ago, is liked by many friends. Thank you for your support. There is a link to the first issue at the end of the article. I hope this article will help you.
No connected devices
It is estimated that most of this problem has been encountered, and the solutions ar ...
Posted on Thu, 14 May 2020 22:03:17 -0400 by Monkee Of Evil
Relationship between Java Layer ServiceManager and Native Layer ServiceManager. From Here .Thank you for writing such articles for reference.However, I can't remember what others said. One day, one day, I will rewrite it myself:)
Initialization of Java-tier Binder
Ultimately, Binder has to deal with its drivers. What the Java la ...
Posted on Wed, 13 May 2020 12:39:49 -0400 by toniknik1982
Posted on Wed, 13 May 2020 11:50:23 -0400 by jakep
1, Size of dynamic planning interface
1. We create a new folder large fragment in the res folder, and then write an interface, activity main.xml file, to store some high-resolution interfaces such as tablet computers. That is to say, the small screen uses the normal activity main file, and the large screen uses the interface in the large fragme ...
Posted on Wed, 13 May 2020 10:25:17 -0400 by noobie_daddy
First look at the effect picture (gif recording is a bit of a problem...Take a look at it:
1. Dynamic Height ViewPager with TabLayout
2. Let Header's TabLayout show or hide when sliding according to the sliding position
3. After sliding, let ScrollView slide to the specified position (ViewPager ...
Posted on Tue, 12 May 2020 12:24:49 -0400 by StefanRSA
Find out how many days the phone hasn't used all the apps
Get the package name of the APP that has been used for several days through the action "usage" access "permission, and then get all the user apps of the mobile phone. The remaining APP is the APP that has not been used for many days.
Posted on Sun, 10 May 2020 10:57:11 -0400 by pklover
Android QR code scanning (imitating wechat interface), according to Google zxing
QR code scanning is often used in Android project development. For example, Google has an open source library (address: https://github.com/zxing/zxing ), there are still a lot of contents in it. If you want to learn more about it, it's good. Of course, we have ...
Posted on Sat, 09 May 2020 11:47:55 -0400 by zampu
This article describes the communication between Service and Activity. It contains the following:
1. Basic Service Usage
2. Cross-process communication between Service and Activity via AIDL
3. Binder Connection Pool
4. Use Messenger for cross-process communication
5. Sample source address for this article
The arti ...
Posted on Fri, 08 May 2020 12:43:37 -0400 by rem
1. Fragmentation status and
1. Operation status
When a fragment is visible and her associated activity is running, the fragment is running.
2. Pause state
When one activity enters a pause state (because another activity that is not full of the screen is added to the top of the stack), the visible fragments associated with it enter a pause state ...
Posted on Fri, 08 May 2020 12:41:50 -0400 by tmann