Configuration of NAT static network card under centOS7
Recently, large data was built under cenOS7 and the need for centOS7 to configure static IPS was found.This post is about how to configure centOS7's static ip in a VM virtual machine.If there are any deficiencies, we also hope that like-minded people can correct and communicate, and make p ...
Posted on Sat, 27 Jun 2020 19:53:04 -0400 by mikeduke
1. What is Docker
2. Differences between container technology and virtual machine technology
3. Advantages of docker
4. Docker architecture
2, Install Docker
1. When the server has network
2. Configure Alibaba cloud image acceleration
3. When the server has no network
Posted on Thu, 25 Jun 2020 01:24:49 -0400 by zipadee
1, LVM concept
1. A physical device is a storage device used to retain data stored in a logical volume. They are block devices that can be disk partitions, entire disks, RAID arrays, or SAN disks. Devices must be initialized as LVM physical volumes to work with LVM. The entire device will be used as ...
Posted on Wed, 17 Jun 2020 21:17:06 -0400 by fmpros
1. Build your own yum warehouse, which is network source and local source respectively.Network Source:1. First create a yum warehouse:
[centos@localhost ~]$ yum install createrepo
2. Disable the original yum network source.
[root@localhost yum.repos.d]# mv CentOS-Base.repo CentOS-Base.repo.bak
3. Edit CentOS-Base.repo
name=Base Repo on ...
Posted on Tue, 16 Jun 2020 18:20:31 -0400 by joshberm
Last article( https://blog.csdn.net/aofavx/article/details/106783795 )Mysql master-slave mode deployment process has been completed. Now use MHA to achieve high availability of database.
Reference website: https://www.cnblogs.com/keerya/p/7883766.html
1. Software version and environment:
System: CentO ...
Posted on Tue, 16 Jun 2020 00:35:54 -0400 by madox
1. Health examination
1.1 overview of health examination
In the process of application running, errors are inevitable, such as program exceptions, software exceptions, hardware failures, network failures, etc. kubernetes provides Health Check mechanism, which automatically restarts the container when application exceptions are found, and remo ...
Posted on Fri, 12 Jun 2020 03:25:48 -0400 by nenena
1. Pre install sudo Yum install Yum utils2. Create a / etc in the root directory of the server/ yum.repos .d/ nginx.repo File, edit as follows:
name=nginx stable repo
Posted on Sun, 07 Jun 2020 23:47:24 -0400 by NoReason
After analyzing the role of elastic search, it is found that direct expansion of Data nodes is the simplest and can meet the demand.Note: the original ES cluster 3 node dim role is enabled by default.
Original node information
[root@188_33_centos ~]# curl 192.168.188.33:9200/_cat/nodes
192.168.188.33 51 98 3 0.23 0.20 0.17 dim - es- ...
Posted on Fri, 05 Jun 2020 04:46:44 -0400 by despyz
Since you need to install tesseract offline, you think of deploying tesseract as a docker image.Container-based mirroring using docker commit.
The general idea is to pull a basic centos image first, then boot it and enter the container to install tesseract before commit is mirrored.Then mirror save as a tar package.This allows offline installa ...
Posted on Wed, 03 Jun 2020 21:15:29 -0400 by leeue
CentOS Linux release 7.3.1611 (Core)
1 Core 1G
Reference documents: https://kubernetes.io/docs/getting-started-guides/centos/centos_manual_config/
IP: 192.168.101.201 master
IP: 192.168.101.202 node
Architecture and role of kube components:
I. Preparatory phase
Edit hosts fil ...
Posted on Wed, 03 Jun 2020 12:13:47 -0400 by AaZmaN