1, Sub account creation, AK information binding If you are the first time to log in to digital plus platform and use DataWorks with a sub account, you need to confirm the following information: • the business alias of the primary account to which the sub account belongs. • user name and password of the sub account. • AccessKey ID ...
Posted on Mon, 13 Jan 2020 02:57:38 -0500 by majik_sheff
Download and extract to the specified directory
(1) Configure environment variable / etc/profile
(2) Modify hive configuration file hive-env.sh
Add hadoop path, hive path, lib path of hive
Posted on Thu, 09 Jan 2020 12:33:59 -0500 by ksimpkins
1. Two ways to build Hadoop 1.1: the earliest installation of hadoop is the version released by the native apache. You need to download hdfs,hive,mapreduce, zookeeper and mysql from the apache official website. Each component needs to be installed separately, and the version of the component needs to be consistent, and many settings need to be ...
Posted on Tue, 17 Dec 2019 05:10:30 -0500 by brittny85
1. File loading Hive table
LOAD DATA [LOCAL] INPATH 'filepath' [OVERWRITE] INTO TABLE tablename [PARTITION (partcol1=val1, partcol2=val2 ...)]
# Create partition table
create table tb_load_data(
partitioned by(part_tag1 strin ...
Posted on Sun, 15 Dec 2019 15:54:53 -0500 by magicrobotmonkey
Alibaba Tencent cloud hadoop+spark cluster construction (2)
linux version: centos7
hadoop version: 3.1.1
spark version: 2.3.2
hadoop has been set up in 1, and then spark.
For convenience, use shell script to download spark and hive (later, run spark first).
Posted on Sat, 14 Dec 2019 11:10:02 -0500 by icesolid
1. jg is divided into node table and edge table. Nodes have their own jid and related attribute fields. This jid is globally unique, and the jid of each node is different
2. The edge table will save two JIDS, one is the start node and the other is the end node, including the related attribute information of the edge
3. Becaus ...
Posted on Fri, 13 Dec 2019 16:33:55 -0500 by bosco500
Install and configure mysql
Install and configure hive
One mysql installation configuration
I. Mysql installation
1. Install mysql command:
Yum install MySQL server - y (- y parameter is the default yes for all places where you need to enter yes)
2. Open mysql service:
service mysqld start
3. Set the mysql service to start a ...
Posted on Thu, 12 Dec 2019 10:31:06 -0500 by Rich464
1. Download Hive installation package:
Download on official website: http://hive.apache.org/downloads.html
2. Upload Hive's tar package and extract it:Suggestions and hadoop directory at the first level, convenient for subsequent use;
Unzip: tar -zxvf apache-hive-1.2.1-bin.tar.gz -C /home/hadoop/hive
Modify the name of the extracted file: mv a ...
Posted on Tue, 10 Dec 2019 16:49:08 -0500 by knsito
In part 3 of this blog series, I will still focus on Query Plan and Execution Summary, but will use real data( Kaggle's Flights Delay database ), to perform a more complex query.
There are three tables in the test database:
The query statement is as follows:
a.airline as airline_name,
Posted on Mon, 09 Dec 2019 11:41:33 -0500 by Ryanz
hive is a data warehouse tool based on Hadoop, which can map structured data files into a database table, and can convert SQL statements into MapReduce tasks to run. Its advantage is that it can quickly implement simple MapReduce statistics through SQL like statements.
1. Download and extract hive source program ...
Posted on Mon, 09 Dec 2019 11:36:11 -0500 by jeancharles