The following is a summary of a Li's learning of MySQL built-in functions, hoping to help you; if you don't know mysql, you can read another blog of a Li first mysql Foundation
1: Date function
2: String function
1: Date function
Date of becom ...
Posted on Fri, 26 Jun 2020 04:08:30 -0400 by TPerez
My environment is the VMware virtual machine centos7. It's easier to install mysql in win environment, but it's hard to remember various commands when installing in linux. So I sorted out the installation process of Mariadb,
Some centos7 has installed MariaDB by default. You can check whether you ha ...
Posted on Sat, 06 Jun 2020 00:46:49 -0400 by sledge4
1. Introduction to Cacti
2. The function and characteristics of cacti
3. Data types of cacti monitoring
2, Install and configure Cacti monitoring server
1. Configure LAMP environment
2. Install SNMP and RRDTOOL tools
3. Deploy English cacti to connect mariadb
4. Client accessing English cacti's WEB interface
5. Deploy ...
Posted on Fri, 05 Jun 2020 04:57:50 -0400 by lzylzlz
(1) Part 1: basic jar package running (Tomcat does not need to be configured)
1. Configure Alibaba cloud (Esc student server, image Centos7.7) and connect to the terminal remotely.
2. Install and configure the JDK (refer to https://www.jianshu.com/p/093413f2a04f)a) Install the jdk.
b) Find the jdk path configurat ...
Posted on Sun, 31 May 2020 11:37:58 -0400 by LuAn
1. Implement vsftpd virtual user access based on mysql authentication
This scenario is implemented using two servers, one ftp server and one database server
1.1 Install Database
[root@c5 ~]#yum -y install mariadb-server
[root@c5 ~]#systemctl start mariadb.service
[root@c5 ~]#systemctl enable mariadb
1.2 Install vsftpd, mariadb-devel, pam-devel ...
Posted on Tue, 19 May 2020 13:38:09 -0400 by ScOrPi
Read 100,000 records from a table in MariaDB and write them to MongoDB after processing.
1. Create a new Spring Boot application that relies on the following:
<!-- Web application -->
Posted on Sat, 16 May 2020 12:48:19 -0400 by gauss
1. Deploy the separated LAMP to two servers, and php loads the xcache module
1) Install httpd, PHP, PHP MySQL on c2 server
[root@c2 ~]# yum install httpd php php-mysql -y
2) Installing the database mariadb server on the mariadb server
[root@mariadb ~]# yum install mariadb-server -y
3) Start service
[root@c2 ~]# systemctl start httpd
Posted on Sat, 16 May 2020 03:29:12 -0400 by BuzzStPoint
An architecture that can use web pages to view logs
Environment preparation: just like the centralized log server architecture mentioned in the previous course, this architecture is built on the server, that is, the host with IP address of 192.168.1.55
Environment preparation and setting of server side
Packages requ ...
Posted on Thu, 14 May 2020 10:39:32 -0400 by lunny
By default, the password of the newly installed mariadb is empty. You can log in to the database by directly entering mysql in the shell terminal.
If it is the first time you have just installed it, use the MySQL? Secure? Installation command to initialize it.
NOTE: RUNNING ALL PARTS OF THIS SCRIPT IS RECOMMENDED ...
Posted on Sat, 02 May 2020 21:55:51 -0400 by sri.sjc
11. SSL configuration of proxysql configuration
Note: during the writing time of the article from April 201904 to may 201905, subsequent official updates in github were not written~~
1, SSl settings [SSL configuration for backends]
Starting with version v1.2.0e, ProxySQL supports SSL connections to the backend. An attempt to config ...
Posted on Tue, 28 Apr 2020 06:11:46 -0400 by imamferianto