k8s storage: (persistent)
docker containers have a lifecycle.volume
1. Storage class is a kind of k8s resource type. It is a logical group created by administrators to manage PV more easily. It can be classified according to the performance of storage system, or comprehensive service quality, backup strategy, etc. But k8s itself doesn't know w ...
Posted on Fri, 07 Feb 2020 06:50:25 -0500 by gotissues68
1 Ambari + HDP offline installation
1.1.1 introduction to ambari
1.2 address of ambari official website
1.3 Ambari and HDP Downloads
1.4 system requirements
1.4.1 software requirements
1.5 modify the maximum number of open files
1.6 cluster node plann ...
Posted on Fri, 07 Feb 2020 06:30:42 -0500 by ryanyoungsma
1> Installation of mariadb under. Linux
1.Find and mariadb Relevant security subcontracting version
yum search mariadb
2.install mariadb Customer and service packages for
yum install mariadb mariadb-server.x86_64 -y
3.start-up mariadb service
systemctl start mariadb
systemctl enable mariadb
Posted on Fri, 07 Feb 2020 06:26:53 -0500 by samyl
The lnmp architecture is often heard at work, so what exactly is it?
lnmp is the mainstream WEB architecture of Internet companies.
l is a linux operating system
Nginx is a nginx for Publishing Web sites (for static web pages, disconnected databases (html)) nginx is a high performance HTTP and r ...
Posted on Fri, 07 Feb 2020 00:38:27 -0500 by cleanice
1. The process of installing and deploying ansible is very simple and the learning curve is flat.2. There is no need to install the client separately. Knowledge can be leveraged using existing SSHD services (protocols).3. Based on Python development, it combines the advantages of many operation and maintenance tools (puppet, ...
Posted on Thu, 06 Feb 2020 23:19:08 -0500 by gca07738
Blog Park: https://www.cnblogs.com/throwable/p/12266806.html
Distributed transaction is a difficult problem in micro-service practice. In the micro-service practice schemes implemented by the author, all of them adopt compromise or avoid strong consistency.Referring to the local message table scheme proposed by Ebay ...
Posted on Thu, 06 Feb 2020 22:48:04 -0500 by bigfatpig
Main writing usage
<!--mybatis and MySQL rely on/coordinate-->
Posted on Thu, 06 Feb 2020 08:51:38 -0500 by thephpguy
In the previous chapters, we have designed and completed the development of web server. Next, we developed a simple online banking transfer system to test the web server. Our development roles are WebApp developers. We named the web application bank.
Do you ...
Posted on Thu, 06 Feb 2020 04:06:52 -0500 by drexnefex
Functions in Dart
1. Knowledge points related to functions:
(1) Definition of function
(2) Optional parameters - >
(3) Default parameters
(4) Named parameters
(5) Arrow function
(6) Anonymous function
(7) Closure, etc
2. Built in method
3. User defined method
Posted on Thu, 06 Feb 2020 01:57:21 -0500 by niranjnn01
JDBC (Java database connectivity) database connection (how the client accesses the database):
Mainstream Architecture (two architectures):
1. BS architecture (browser and server) browser server architecture ---- web, javaweb, phpweb
2. CS architecture (client and server) client server architecture --- ...
Posted on Thu, 06 Feb 2020 01:30:12 -0500 by XeRoZeN