In my opinion, starting with a simple project, you will learn quickly.
In a project, when you find a problem, you say it.
If you have any mistakes, please correct them. I will correct them. Also welcome to exchange.
There are many basic python tutorials on the Internet. After all, they are basic, so mos ...
Posted on Fri, 21 Feb 2020 06:30:14 -0500 by keyoung
Writing is the cache of thinking
The harder you work, the luckier you are!!!
The objects in a standard library and extension library cannot be used directly;
Its objects must be imported; here are some basic methods for importing them:
import module name [as alias]
from module name i ...
Posted on Mon, 17 Feb 2020 01:10:51 -0500 by kristy7
1. The most common function is the built-in function. For example, print() means that the built-in function has been set, and is called by name and bracket, with parameters added in the bracket.
abc = "abc"
2. To customize a function, we need to customize it with def. The metho ...
Posted on Sun, 16 Feb 2020 05:23:04 -0500 by pwnuspoints
pandas string operation
Obviously, in addition to the numeric type, there are many character types of data that we work with, and this part of the data is obviously very important, so in this section we will mention string processing for pandas.
# * coding:utf-8_*_
# Author: XiangLin
# Creation time: 11 ...
Posted on Tue, 11 Feb 2020 22:54:36 -0500 by funkyres
python has a powerful requests library and beautiful soup library. Through these two libraries, you can simply crawl the website data. Recently, I have just taught myself some simple reptile knowledge. Next, I will take top 250 (https://movie.double.com/top 250) as an example to crawl some data.
Posted on Thu, 06 Feb 2020 05:54:51 -0500 by thirdeye
Design a program that requires all permutations of a string to be output when a string is entered.
For example, the input string a B C requires the output of all the strings a B c, a C b, B a c, B C a, C a b, C B a that can be arranged by the letters a, b, C.
Posted on Sun, 02 Feb 2020 22:30:35 -0500 by gillms1
All code for this project has been uploaded to CSDN.
Overview of system functions and features:
1. Run speech recognition on your computer with Ubuntu 19.0 and python 3.7;
2. SCM uses stm32f103rct6, which is the mini-development board of atoms.
3. It mainly uses API inter ...
Posted on Fri, 31 Jan 2020 23:31:31 -0500 by neiltaylormade
(1) Requests: for simple data requests. (2) lxml: faster and stronger parsing library than BeautiSoup. (3) pandas: data processing artifact. (4) Time: set the crawler access interval. (5) Random: generates a random number for use with time. (6) tqdm: displays the progress of the program.
Posted on Fri, 31 Jan 2020 11:06:16 -0500 by chixsilog
Select the professional version to download, then extract, that is, decompress
Enter the directory after decompression, enter the bin directory, open the terminal to execute the command. / pycharm.sh pycharm and start it
Edit the hosts f ...
Posted on Fri, 31 Jan 2020 07:58:00 -0500 by astricks
Today is the fourth day of the lunar new year. The Spring Festival when we are comfortable lying down at home is over. We are also starting to study and work hard.To add another word, the virus epidemic this Spring Festival has really made people panic. I am here to fuel the country and Wuh ...
Posted on Tue, 28 Jan 2020 22:00:15 -0500 by jthomp7