Environment wins10 8g memory mysql5.7.27
mysql my.ini Configuration note (innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=0) configuration
#Set 3306 port
port = 3306
#Set 3306 port
port = 3306
# Set the installation directory of mysql
# Set the storage directory of mysql database data
Posted on Sun, 31 May 2020 10:10:15 -0400 by cofey12681
1. Create the exception information table ErrorLog
2. Establish a stored procedure to save exception information
3. Establish a stored procedure for printing exception information in SQL Server
4. Create a stored procedure for testing to throw exceptions for testing
5. Reference information
Posted on Wed, 13 May 2020 21:17:48 -0400 by solodesignz
Learning video: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1tJ411r7EC?p=75
Cursor: a container for holding multiple pieces of data. You need to start open ing and closing. Use "fetch...into..." to move the cursor down.
cursor myCursor is
select * from emp;
for i in 1 .. 3 loop
Posted on Wed, 06 May 2020 12:43:45 -0400 by ecko
Chapter 6 trigger and stored procedure of Mysql
1. Passive. It is not executed by the user, but automatically executes a series of sql when the conditions are met
2. Trigger conditions: insert, update, delete
3. Trigger time can be divided into: after, before
Create a trigger (insert a piece of data i ...
Posted on Mon, 04 May 2020 09:09:49 -0400 by hiroshi_satori
I. Basic Knowledge
1.1 introduction to Dapper
Dapper is a micro ORM under. NET. It is different from Entity Framework or NHibnate. It is lightweight and semi-automatic (entity classes should be written by themselves). If you like the original Sql statement and the simplicity of ORM, you will definitely like dapper's orm.
1.2 advantages of Dappe ...
Posted on Wed, 29 Apr 2020 04:05:24 -0400 by kooks
(1) Overview of truncate operation
In production, truncate is used more commands. In the case of improper use, it often results in the loss of all the data in the table, making recovery more difficult. For truncate recovery, there are several common methods for recovery:
Import using a data pump. This method is easy to operate, provided that ...
Posted on Tue, 21 Apr 2020 23:00:20 -0400 by pherrick
How does a query statement in a stored procedure return multiple rows of results?
We know that if a query statement in a stored procedure has multiple rows of result output, it will fail:
ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows
If you want a query statement in a stored ...
Posted on Mon, 13 Apr 2020 12:16:20 -0400 by Roja
The concept of audit has been introduced in the previous article; this article focuses on how to create an audit and which audit specifications to collect.
2, Common approval objects
2.1 server audit object
1.FAILED_LOGIN_GROUP( Audit Login Failed Event Class)
Indicates that the principal attemp ...
Posted on Mon, 13 Apr 2020 01:54:31 -0400 by chuender
Create stored procedure
CREATE PROCEDURE TEST
DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE('My first process!');
--SERVEROUTPUT Set, want to DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE Successful output requires SERVEROUTPUT Option set to ON State
SET SERVEROUTPUT ON
--Also in ...
Posted on Sat, 04 Apr 2020 11:46:43 -0400 by biggieuk
Creating a trigger is a special stored procedure, which is executed automatically without return value
1. After trigger (for) executes the corresponding statement first, and then the statement in the trigger
2. The pre trigger does not actually execute the trigger statement (insert, update,delete), but the statement after the execution ...
Posted on Fri, 03 Apr 2020 16:34:56 -0400 by minidak03